Friday, June 27, 2008

Advice Column?

maxriderules said...
Demanding? Sorry, but I gave some details from my date. It's your turn!

Thanks for the post! I think you guys are so cool. Ellen is comming home this afternoon I think. We might go to a movie tomorrow night, maybe dinner.

I don't know. Maybe if I have the courage to this time. Or maybe ifI keep the courage this time I will actually kiss her this time.

what do you think? will i be able to?

Gez. I am cconcerned about kissing my g/f and you are probably more wrapped up in battles with machines. I sound so selfish. But...even as ffolish as this seems...I need advice..I tried asking my sister and she wasn't much help. I need a guys opinion on what to do...

Fly on guys!
Sonar you ROCK, man.

maxriderules


SONAR SAYS:

dude... JUST DO IT!! she will love it... and echo and i haven't had time to go anywhere yet so there are no details to spill... but tomorrow there will be... i think... we don't even know what we're doing, but it may involve a movie and lunch. AND I GOT PAID so now i can take her out...and she isn't on a mission.. and neither am i.

ANYWAYS... back to Maxriderules... you should start a blog dude. And on what to do with ellen... sisters never help right( seen it go wrong sooooooo many times) (no offense to Echo and Silence)... so you and ellen... just kiss her. good luck.. hope you see this before you go. i honestly think you can do it... and no i am not just saying that... dude i would tell you. just like i keep insisting you are my favorite.. which is why i will actually tell you.

SO.... good luck.... hope i echo and i figure something out...and i hope that actually helped...if not ask me something more specific.

THANKS!!


LOVE YOU ECHO!!!

-Sonar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HIIIIIIIII SSSOOONNNNAAARRRR!!!!

Thought in a Cup said...

Hey im me, or am i you, or am i even anyone or... am i everything and cheese is taking over the world with their battle spoons!

Chaos Darke