Monday, June 9, 2008

Charmatic Zen

So i just finished realigning my charmatic zen and i locked e-sonar up in a mind prison. 20 boxes made out of every element known to man (and avian) kind. Totally trapped. HAH!! eat that e-sonar. Oh and i may have found a way to fix echo's wing, but it may be risky. She lays on the table wing out(if she can) and i get a platic one with nerve sensors. from my inherited factory of course. and with my super brain (or my veterinarian friend) surgically attatch it to the pre-existing one. idea number two: I have also studied my wings closely and i think if we cut the remains of the old one off, we can regrow a new one to match the other.if we take it from a bird (or DNA recombitant experiment we happen to find on the ground)i love echo and i can't wait until radar's party(that means finals are over.

See ya,

SoNaR

1 comment:

Just Me said...

sounds kinda painful...hmmm