Friday, June 20, 2008

Sorry!

I told you my phone was going to die! And hey, I actually got you on your cell! Amazing! What I was going to say is coming in an e-mail...right after I finish typing this and looking at my other blogs. Gotta tell you, kinda creepy now. I am on a secret dangerous, possible fatal, mission and now I have completely lost contact with my flock. At least you guys read this here.

Hopefully the computer doesn't crash...three more days..three more days...

Sorry my phone hung up on you. I wanted to throw it out the window and stomp on it before a car came a squashed it.

If you want me to call tomorrow let me know when. I might be really busy though because of the rehearsal. Anya won't be going...grrr. She's sick. Probably from the air. She has no energy left. (literally...)

Anyway, I miss you and really wish I was there right now. Mission is halfway complete.
Wish me luck for tomorrow! (and Saturday)

I love you.

Echo

3 comments:

Thought in a Cup said...

Well near death expeirenceseses is better than what i do all day (sleep) I have an awesome scary thing.

I phase rapidly occasionly so i appear like a hologram and say with Soahc in his soft spooky voice, "I am the one who hides in shadows. I am the one who cames out at moonrise. I... Am...(I phase for a second and appear behind them) CHAOS!" I yell behind them. I open my mouth and snarl, revealing my large fangs. Person runs away screaming. I do that to people walking down dark alleys at night. I am such a demon. People usually run of screaming that. "DEMON!

The mischevious Chaos

P.S. That is why Chaos suits me.

Nudge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spirit said...

GOOD LUCK!