Monday, June 23, 2008

Swimming...

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...swimming at the YMCA is actually difficult.(that's where i work and we swim everyday...except thursdays) I need to wear a shirt that can cover my wings...but when i get it wet it needs to be the same as dry...so it doesn't conform to my wings shapes(mine don't fold in perfectly)

THANK GOD FOR MY GILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Without them there wouldn't be a sonar...twenty kids...can't hurt them...and they are ON ME!!!

Wish Echo would come work here...makes it easier...LOVE YOU ECHO!!!!!

-Sonar
ps...NEVER ATE RADAR'S COOKIES!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Just Me said...

OMG YOUR ALIVE!!!!!!

Just Me said...

I wish I could...please don't drown...because without a Sonar, an Echo would be very sad.

Love you too Sonar

Sonar said...

can't drown...GILLS!!!

Love you

Just Me said...

I know but STILLLL

Love you too!
EchoyEcho

Just Me said...

hey did you see maxriderules wrote! long time no see!...or no read! lol

Spirit said...

YOU DID TO!!!!!

Just Me said...

leave him alone!!!
Enough with the cookies already

Forgive and forget! (with this situation at least)

I love you, Sonar

Echo

Anonymous said...

Ah so he's finally admitting to the crime! He's not blaming another suspect (aka ME) and avoiding the system of avian justice! HAHAHA!
Storm
PS-Sorry, just saw CSI and Law&Order on the internet. Now I'm a Lawyer! I wonder if the suit will fit around my wings...

Nameless said...

Can someone please explain this YMCA to me?

Nameless

Just Me said...

who said he was admitting to anything? And whywould he admit to something he didn't do??

*shrugs* whatever

oh and the YMCA is where Sonar works. Like I've said, we can blend in really well when we want to.