Monday, June 16, 2008

Well...I'm NOT dead if that's what you thought

Nope... still alive and in less than two pieces...yes...only one. there aren't any holes in me either. been out doing ... stuff... all day. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHEATING ON ECHO... we've been over this. I LOVE HER WAY TO FREAKIN MUCH. ...

Echo- where are you going? since you can't go to the signing. e-mail me if you don't want to post it. and does that mean we can't do anything this weekend... how ong are you gone for... yeah, i know WAY too many questions, but ... like i said... been out all day. and well left my laptop at the hotel...duh... why would i freakin forget it. oh well... atill have it... obviously.

Radar- glad to see you're not dead...or broken beyond reason. sorry about the laptop.

other people- STOP VOTING FOR PAMPLEMOUSSE!!! THAT WAS ONLY A COMICAL OPTION!!!

Later

I LOVE ECHO MORE THAN YOU KNOW!!!!!!

-Sonar

No comments: