Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ishan

HA!!!!!! I found a Snow Leopard.... I found him wandering around outside of the forest... he was screaming for his mother..... apparently i can speak to all animals. And hear them.... He was lost right outside of yellowstone.... but i have of course moved from there.... and i invited him to come with me.... he accepted right away... no question.... then i took him to my vet friend to be scanned.... like i did with tag and vyomesh.... THANKFULLY no chips or anything.... normal snow leopard... for now......

His name is Ishan (eeshaan) which means sun.

I Like him and i am keeping him.... so ha.
oh...and my picture thing at the top is Vyomesh...he is a dad now.

I LOVE ECHO!!!!

-Sonar

4 comments:

Spirit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spirit said...

....Why would he be in a forest? As far as I know, snow leopards aren't found in forest vegetation...they are found in mountainous regions...And is he staying at the house?

Sonar said...

shut up...he was very lost

Spirit said...

.....you are also caring for a member of an endangered species...