Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Prepare yourself

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2406786/1/

Read it! Read it!!

~Lilac

*Yes, Lilac is really excited about this fanfiction...so I'm gonna let her spread the word while I go and get ready for a random piano lesson that Gemini just decided to tell me about....why I need to learn piano I don't know. (It's just so helpful fighting off mechanical robots and the like you know)

I'm feeling sarcastic today. I think Lilac and I have switched places for the moment.

Echo

2 comments:

Thought in a Cup said...

Why are you exited about it? I am a mega fast reader but i'm... busy
today.

Chaos Darke

Just Me said...

because she thinks it is amazingly awesome...even though it is like...200+ pages...a novel...but excellant...

definetly. Igot hooked last night...she made me...lol

Echo