Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sonar go bye-bye...not dead

Well... when Echo is going to die with Radar.... I will be on a mission...top secret ....duh.
And no you will not hear from me between July 20-26.
And you won't see me either.

And i can apparently turn my wings invisible...and different colors now by choice.so with out my shirt on at the pool everyday i can make it look like i have a normal back....i think.

Oh and ICE LIGHTNING!!!!!!....is so freakin AWESOME... burn to a crisp and freeze... all at the same time. only a beam though. and only out of my right hand.

I tried turning my wings the same color as the sun...i practically blinded myself.... may come in handy.

LATER!

I LOVE ECHO!!!!!

-Sonar

ps. Radar was drunk...i am not lying or kidding... well maybe drugged... i dunno... she wasn't herself is all i can say.

2 comments:

Thought in a Cup said...

Lucky. I can't smile (I can't change my fangs) in public. I can make my winges and tail invisible. But it makes me tired. Really fast. Also you can do actual things during the day. I am only nocturnal when i hunt for blood. About once a week. Dunno why i just said that

Spirit said...

I WASN'T DRUNK YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!! Plus you'll be back from your mission before me and Echo return...I WASN'T DRUNK! AND UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE! I SUGGEST YOU DROP IT!!!!!