Saturday, July 5, 2008

To Chaos

If I told you i was getting a bat and a Komodo Dragon as pets.... what would you have to say?



Just wondering and all



AND it is okay to listen to Radar SOMETIMES!! not all of the time.... and would you all please tell Radar she is worth more to you than nothingness....and to keep posting.

RADAR- i don't hate you...you are annoying...Echo is right though you need to freakin CHILL!! and not take things so straight through your thick skull and just deal...

I LOVE YOU ECHO!!

-Sonar

6 comments:

Just Me said...

Okay. I have come to realize that no matter how much you people get on my freaking nerves and drive me insane I love you all too much and hitting your head against a wall does nothing to solve it. lol

I love you Sonar

Echo

Thought in a Cup said...

I would warn you not to piss the komodo off. Most likely you won't wake up. Also you have to be bloody strong to pick up a 2 ton lizard. Also what type of bat?

Chaos Darke

Thought in a Cup said...

And watch out for its bite. Life thretaning dieseses there. In the saliva.

Chaos Darke, who is on drugs?

Anonymous said...

We would say you were crazy. Komodo Dragons are vicious. And if it is a Vampire Bat, it could suck the blood of any mammal animals you have. But not you or Echo or your flock or any humanoids.

-Cain and Catch

Thought in a Cup said...

Funny i am part vampire bat and komodo. Explains why i am hostile or insane.

Chaos Darke

Spirit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.