Monday, September 29, 2008

Grawrness

FREAKIN HOMEWORK!!!!

I HATE IT!!!!

We have off human school tomorrow... so my teachers all must have collaborated to make me suffer.

I HAVE LIKE A BAGILLION HOURS OF HOMEWORK!!

What I have to do:
  • 7 source cards+35 note cards+1 movie source----English

  • like 30 problems from the stupid book AND A WORKSHEET ABOUT FUNCTIONS!----pre-calculus

  • AN ENTIRE FREAKIN LAB!!!----biology
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HATE FREAKIN HOMEWORK!!!!
    Fly on forever Sonar style
    -Sonar
    PS.I LOVE YOU ECHO!

5 comments:

Just Me said...

I have a lot to do too...

Senior stuff on top of that

College stuff on top of that

GAHHHHHHHHH *Echo explodes*

lol

I love you too

Anonymous said...

*echo unexplodes*

Storm said...

is it painful to explode echo?
practical-not-sympathetic-retort (so if you want comfort, no read)
1. well you DID change last minute. so its kinda your fault
2. ur smart. YOUR choice to enter pre-calc
3. you make freaking JELLO! GET OVER IT!

sorry, 2nd time i heard this. gets a little annoying.

Spirit said...

I have more work than you Sonar so stop complaining, and I agree with Storm.

Anonymous said...

lucky you dont have school tomorrow but at least i dont have school on wensday,thursday and friday.OH CRAP I HAVE HOMEWORK SEE YA LATER *thorws the laptop out of the room runs to her backpack and starts cramming*