Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Je suis DONE!!!!

I FINISHED!!!!

I AM DONE!!!!

And the end is quite depressing because ( just read it yourself) and well yeah that's just terrible.

The first 50-100 pages are okay but then it really gets better...JUST GO OUT AND GET THE DARN THING AND QUIT BOTHERING ME FOR I WILL ONLY DISCUSS THE BOOK WITH THOSE WHO HAVE READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet i beat Bird man from envirothon to the end of the book...he was like 60 pages behind me. YAY


Good bye people.....

I LOVE YOU ECHO

-Sonar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY WHOO HE'S DONE WHOO *DANCES AROUND THE ROOM AND YELLING WHOOHOO*

Anonymous said...

(sticks tongue out at Sonar)

Storm said...

mimics jewel

Just Me said...

TE ATREVES!!!!!!??!?!?!?!

Um Radar? WTF?

And Sonar? PWERFUL???

(pssshhh and I am the one who needs to use spell check...psha...)

Spirit said...

ITS SPANISH!