Wednesday, September 3, 2008

MAXRIDERULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has spoken from the depths of time....and here's what he has to say

Dude.
Do you have any idea how long it took me to catch up on your posts? Oh well, I enjoyed reading them.School started for me as well. Monday was our first day. I have got NO classes with Ellen. This upsets me. I do see her after school sometimes but we haven't been able to talk that much. How are you and Echo doing? Anyway. I have a lot of homework to do already...can you believe it?
I will try and keep up more often.
#1Fan
MaxRideRules

SONAR SAYS:

STILL MY FAVORITE

and.....i can imagine it took a long time to catch up....i don't have any classes with echo either...but i do have lunch with her...if that counts as a class.... i always have homework....it's like teachers enjoy giving it out....technically mine isn't homework but hideoutwork.....oh well....

Later

I LOVE ECHO

Fly on forever Sonar style

-Sonar

ps. HE ALSO GAVE ME REASON FOR A 300TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: