Monday, September 22, 2008

Questions for most of you...

  1. Why do i need an answering service/secretary?
  2. Do you people want me to post spoilers of Brisngr?---and please start spelling it right
  3. Do you people have any questions for me

AND I DO NOT WANT THEIR BROWNIES, STORM!!!!!

AND YOU WILL NEVER GET MY BOOK!!!

stupid spacing....grrrrrr

oh well...have to go read...i am on page 584... less than 200 to go...my one human friend said to go slower and enjoy the book.... she doesn't really like reading, so when she finds a book she will actually read, she draws it out as long as possible. weird i know.

so....i am going away for a bit to go read... good night to you all and if i do not return to the computer for a few days, I WILL INVOKE MY OWN ANSWERING SERVICES!!(which i won't need.....thank you very much)

I LOVE ECHO!
-Sonar

5 comments:

Storm said...

you DO need an answering service. if only to make your blog funny. you know i'm usually the comic relief character. SO HA! YOU ADMIT IT! YO DON'T WANT THEIR BROWNIES, YOU WANT MINE! (their and mine should be underlined, but stupid comment thingamawhosit won't let me) and yes i will get the book. even if i have to trade brownies for it. i just wanna REEAAD it! and who is this 'one human friend'? even I (should be underlined) have more than ONE human friend. you should know.... since you FOLLOW ME to my circle every day!

Anonymous said...

take that book NOW HE'S GOING CRAZY trust me i know from my own experiance; i ignored people and i read the book till 6am and i woke up around 10pm

Spirit said...

Sonar needs an answering machine service because he isn't on for days on end AND when he puts his own up its SO Booooooooooooorrrriiinnnnng!!

Spirit said...

Everyone knows that you want the brownies Bubble-boy! ADMIT IT!

Spirit said...

NO SPOILERS!!!!