Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tuna

Shadow said...
HI SONAR! Mangos ARE good. So is soda. But soda isn't as good for you as mangos. But soda taste good, too. ^__^

OMG, Erin is evil... he did something really mean to Catch... not in a wrong way just... not nice...

She is chasing him around now, with a book. She can't electricute him because he is wearing rubber, and she can't scratch him, because a few weeks, or months or something ago, she got captured and declawed.

I love the ray. It gets me distracted, though.

-Shadow the Shadey Catboy

P.S. Please, tell everybody I said HI and good Tunafish! ^__^

SONAR SAYS:

HI SHADOW!!! to everyone..... Shadow says HI! and good Tunafish.

Hey Shadow..... ya know tuna has A LOT of MERCURY in it.....that's not really goood for any creature.
I am glad you like my stingray...what should i name it....DON'T WORRY ECHO IT IS ONLY TH VIRTUAL ONE (for now)

Fly on(claw on)

-Sonar

I LOVE YOU ECHO!!!

5 comments:

Storm said...

hi shadow!! will you (and everyone else) post on my blog too? and SHADDUP Sonar fish is good. like sugar. and brownies (hinthint)
yes

Anonymous said...

umm...oh ya!!!HI SHADOW!!! that was fun *giggle*

SilverTip said...

Hi Shadow

you can post on my blog, too... HI EVERYONE!!!!
Today is a good day

SilverTip

Anonymous said...

wow....
...
..
.
tuna is disgusting
.
..
...
ya

Anonymous said...

Hey sonar could you plz follow my blog...and i no u saw silvertip's new blog post and i've got something to say...it reminds me of my recent dreams
-no longer loving people