Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Few little things

Okay

1. I DO NOT HAVE ADD!!!
2. Storm please stop quoting Monty python
3. I walked away in the middle of a sentence at the circle this morning... what were you saying?
4. Lunch was kinda nice today... Ashley wasn't there and Laila only partially sat with us.... so it was basically just Echo and me..... and that other kid..... you two know who I'm talking about..... the one that licks the stuff off his apple
5. I DO NOT HAVE ADD!!!
6. Echo is awesome
7. something that i don't remember
8. ummm...maybe i don't have one
9. and CHARMATIC ZEN is the way we spell it to mean something else...NOW LEAVE ME ALONE STORM!!!!
10. I LOVE ECHO!!
11. Later
12. -Sonar
13. PS that's not add like math that's a-d-d like the individual letters

6 comments:

Just Me said...

1. Of course you don't have ADD (or add whatever that would mean...lol)

2. Monty python is...funny..I think but I actually didn't even find it funhny until the thrid time I watched it...because I get confused easily and when thigs that confuse everyone else because it'ssupposed to I get SUPER confused and then I am all WHAT DOES IT MEAN...so yeah...

3. Uumm I don't know I wan't there

4. The kid licks the stuff off his apple...with his eyes closed...and then licks his hand...it's weird...

5. Refer back to one!!!
6. Why thank you! Sonar is awesome too<3
7. I don't remember either
8. hmmmmmmmmmm
9. Didn't we already establsih this FOREVER ago?
10. I LOVE SONAR!
11. Byebye
12. -Echo
13 Is there a reason you had to stop at 13?

Just Me said...

The brain is surrounded by a membrane containing veins and arteries. This membrane is filled with nerves of feeling. However, the brain itself has no feeling; if it is cut with a scalpel, the person feels no pain.

Can any of you (my flocky friends) tell if this is true or not?

Anonymous said...

idk its comfuzing...@_@

Just Me said...

Desi Arnaz’s, from I Love Lucy, father was mayor of Santiago, Cuba, and his mother was the daughter of one of the founders of Bacardi Rum. His family went into exile in the United States after the coup that brought dictator Fulgencio Batista to power in 1934. The family made its new home in Miami, Florida. And Desi’s best friend in high school? Al Capone, Jr.


That's interesting.........

Spirit said...

...You are SO ADD...at least from what I've heard! DON'T DENY!

Spirit said...

EMBRACE YOUR PROBLEMS AND MAKE THEM YOUR OWN!