Friday, October 17, 2008

Today

Was actually a lot better than expected......

Math- still boring....before and during math i got yelled at by lots of people for wearing red.... but echo like my red sweatshirt

french- easy test

history- easy benchmark....we got to compare answers with people and use our notes, and he gave us four answers

english- soooooooooooo boring

LUNCH- the ever interesting lunch...... new people always appear randomly....

Intro to graphic- I got to walk around the school randomly with a camera and take pictures all period long

science- hehe all we did was color..... and mess around...and i took more pictures

STUPID DRIVERS ED- was bearable today. THANK YOU PEP RALLY! we had a pep rally and all the sports people left...apparently my drivers ed class is like 90% sportsy people....a there were like five or six of us left... so he said just hand in your papers..... and then we just sat there and hung out

Pep rally- i don't feel very peppy..... it was kinda lame.... but i got some awesome shots for my Intro to graphic project

Tonight- is the homecoming football game( the only football game i actually go to) and Echo is going.... she thinks.... and then i am going to a party at my human friends house ( she call me her brother...i don't know why) sooooooo..... Bye

Later People( and yes i do know i just said bye.... i don't care

I LOVE ECHO!
-Sonar

5 comments:

Just Me said...

I (Think) I am going!!!!!!
Still don't know yet...
Like I want to but I don't want to at the same time...
Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

what are you in terms of religion?

Storm said...

I REFUSE TO GO!!!

Spirit said...

I'm with Echo...STORM COME!...What if Sonar finds us! I'll be alone with the lovebirds!!!

Spirit said...

...ummmm religion?...Avian experiments can't really get baptized or anything without suspicion...so please specify...