Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ooooh Pretty colors

Um. Yeah, I didn't know what to title it so....Oh by the way...this is Echo...not Sonar. I got bored and wanted to post on all the blogs that I am an author of. Which is quite a lot. I lost count how many blogs I can post on. Five are under my one e-mail, you know what with Celedae, Tilla, Lilac, Kiendra and myself sharing an e-mail.

Anyway, It's not Christmas anymore and I figured I should update the blog.
That and I haven't posted on here in FOREVER. Not that I need to post on Sonar's blog...I have many other options...I just FELT LIKE IT so HA. Deal with it.

I'm rambling and Ranting. Its a Ramble Rant. It happens.

I love you Sonar!

Echo

REMEMBER...THIS IS NOT SONAR...THIS IS ECHOOOO.

Thankyou. Bye bye now.
...hehehe...Sonar isn't the only one who can post in Sonar's World. lolol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have Expirement Number 2658. The one you call Sonar. If you ever want to see him alive again ALL expirents including the defect and the perfects should turn themselves over to the School. You have until February to consider your options.

ITEX