Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bumblebee (B.B.)

Ha i called you bb!

Okay so you want to know all about me.

I can't tell you, yet. i need to rethink my life and take it in a different direction. I don't want to be avian american anymore. goodbye world.


HAHAHAHAHAHAH gotcha!
you thought i was serious for a minute didn't you?

Alright, so what do people not know about me.

well.. you should know i love echo.

and i don't play the piano, but i did play the flute. yes the flute everyon laugh hahahaha.

okay so what you probably don't know is that storm quit the flock TO GET ME TO ASK ECHO OUT. go figure.

I love the color blue

my wings are the best

i can only make ice in "wet" air. i need moisture or kapoot. no ice

The sparks are getting bigger! i can almost shoot a beam now.

I have a notch in my eyebrow from the bottlecap incident, i don't really like to talk about it.

I LOVE RITA'S. totally obsesive.

Echo is the most beautiful Avian american i have ever met.

that is pretty much it, want to know more ask me more specicfic questions

I love Echo

Sonar

1 comment:

Just Me said...

"okay so what you probably don't know is that storm quit the flock TO GET ME TO ASK ECHO OUT. go figure."

#1Whadda ya know...I learned something today...now..DO WHAT? lol

#2 If you die that would so NOT be cool.

#3 Bottlecap?? that doesn't sound good. (don't worry you dont have to talk about it)just an odd sort of sentence dont ya think? lol

#4 I know you love Ritas (It's actually kinda frightening)

#5 I love you!

lol

<3 Echo