Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Well...

Okay so some of you seem to want to know my dating history.

for whatever reason, i am actually going to tell you.

Okay, so first there was the normal human. Won't tell you her name, but she was cool... then. Okay so we went strong for Thre years five months and 25 days. not being exact or anything. Then i broke up with her (started being annoying and what not). ya know needy and well flipped when i showed her my wings, won't do that again. then i sorta kinda liked butterfly, don't tell her though. only for about three days, then i went to the carnival with echo(and radar and storm) and totally just fell in love. SO ALLEN WAS RIGHT. sue me. (not really). Allen is this kid who was all like dude make your move already, why don't you just make out with her, DUDE put your arm around her. ANYWAYS i think you get the point. i was all like DUD shut up. but he was right, but not until i got home and actually thought about the night.

So that's really it and now i am so madly in love with Echo its not even funny,its serious.

I LOVE YOU ECHO

Sonar

14 comments:

Spirit said...

I'm sorry...but AWWWWWWWWWWWW

Spirit said...

For the record I KNEW you loved her^^

Sonar said...

reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyy i had no idea

Spirit said...

yup.....I knew since.....after a certain meeting at the...pot...that you were attracted to her and then when we visited France....yup

Spirit said...

ok thats all I'll say on the matter

Sonar said...

i don't remember the France trip, i thought we were in spain. that might explain why everyone was speaking french though!

Spirit said...

lol yup it was definitely France...you ate a crape thing

Sonar said...

you mean crepe?

Just Me said...

a crap thing? (yes you mean crepe...and when were we in france or spain???!!)

geez all this talk without me even there! my god...

Sonar said...

two summers ago (I think)

you were eating everything in sight. and you said you shoulda stopped at the fourth restaurant. (i seriously thought it was Spain)

LATER

-Sonar

Spirit said...

nope it was DEFINITELY France

Just Me said...

why dont I remember this...??

Spirit said...

Because you got drunk

Sonar said...

off the fancy Spanish wine