Thursday, June 5, 2008

Eraserified Sonar Now Speaking

Ello evreboday!

I am thay eraserified sonaar.

-enough with the accent already-

shut up sonar it is my turn

Hi
i am part of sonar and yet not. as you can probably tell we do communicate. i am like max's voice only for sonar and he is not crazy because i control the body .5% of the time. i don't attack anyone.... unless you count scientists then i am a blood thirsty fool ready to destroy at a moments notice, which is typically when i get to pop in.

ROAR

E-SONAR

2 comments:

Just Me said...

um....riiiiight. What happenes when my 1% gets loose?? Now Im scared...lol

Ps. You scare me. I like Sonar better...JUST Sonar.

Anonymous said...

fine, you might be next

- oh no she won't-
shut up sonar
-no, you shut up, and Echo you are perfectly safe-
so i was bluffing get over it

ROAR

E-Sonar