Sunday, June 29, 2008

Last things

All right...
First...i know i posted a lot in like the last hour.... deal with it.

Second... I love Echo

Third... Good night i will try to post tomorrow .. but ... no promises

Fourth... I love Echo

Fifth... Fly on sonar style... people

Sixth... I LOVE ECHO!!!!!

Seventh... don't forget to email me through Echo ... who ( if you couldn't tell ) I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH!!!!!!!!!

Eighth... well i guess i don't have a number eight except maybe I lOvE eChO

I LOVE YOU ECHO!!!!

-Sonar

3 comments:

Just Me said...

.... :D
I think he loves me...but you know...it's hard to tell.
lol

I feel loved!

I love you so much Sonar! (Miss you like crazy too)
Night night

Echo

Ps. I love Sonar<3

Anonymous said...

hey dude. im at ellens house and i got to check the blog real fast.

how was the date?

maxriderules

Sonar said...

scroll down on my blog... i think it is still on the first page.... called details.

it was cool...

congrats show her the blogs and check out the new one (Ember's)... just click on my profile and go down to the blog list

DUDE YOU ROCK!!!!

I LOVE ECHO

-Sonar