Sunday, June 29, 2008

T.A.G.

Well...you should all know that I, Sonar, am a camp conselor... for the YMCA. We went to Dorney Park on Thursday.... and i "found" a pet squirrel... apparently animals and i have a mental connection... new power maybe... anyways... all of a sudden i hear a voice in my head and i look around and no one is there.... i look down and here is this squirrel... now normal i would have killed the thing (squirrels are evil) but something stopped me, so i thought back to whatever was in my head and then the squirrel jumped on my shoulder... now i had like eight kids with me at the time and they were wondering why there was a squirrel on my shoulder... and they decided they wanteed to name it.... Twisted (for the Hydra ride) Aqua ( cause at that point we were soaked) Gimpo ( like gimp the plastic string stuff because the other counselor with me is "the gimp queen") so... Twisted Aqua Gimpo is my new pet squirrel... and no he can't fly .......yet... and he thinks to me... but doesn't ever talk... go figure. So now the squirrel hater has a pet squirrel... sorry to all of those who love squirrels but Sonar has had bad experiences with them and I don't want to talk about it... missles... world.... fly to moon with stolen rockets from NASA. You know the basic squirrel stuff.

I LOVE ECHO!!!!!!

-Sonar

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Well, we may not be talking but Radar and Storm certainly are...whether they know what they are saying or not.

Anyway...a pet squirrel. Lilac had a pet squirrel...but it got left in her past future....or something like that.

Yay TAG!

I love you!

Night