Friday, October 24, 2008

HATE HER!!!!!

So i am now going to describe to you people the bus ride home(storm please elaborate when needed)

so i get and sit in the front, to fade anonymously into the abyss.... BUT NO! wait... getting ahead of myself.... so you should all remember PSYCHO GIRL! and her annoying friend.... so psycho girl wanted to get off the bus....new bus driver says No it is against the rules to let a student off the bus after they have boarded..... then she flips out goes back to the back of the bus, then he calls her back to the front and says that she has to sit with........ME!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

so she starts flipping out, then annoying friend has to send her phone up so she can call her mom, then she starts like FLIPPING over the phone to her mom because stupid mr.bus driver wouldn't let her off the bus and threatened to write her up for trying to get off the bus....... HE SHOULD HAVE JUST LET HER OFF THE BUS AND WE ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH HAPPIER!!! storm please explain the whole you know which part that happened next..... then after storm's embellishment.... i saw the broom sitting next to me(don't ask) and i glance at storm then the broom.....she said no then something else..... i am not very good at reading lips.... grrrrrrr...... then i don't even remember from now it was all just so awful i think I'm blocking it.

GRRRRRRRRRRR I F***ING HATE HER SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
And after what she said to Echo the other day..... i was ready to just f***in kill her! Stupid britany magro...... GRRRRR

annoying friend was getting yelled at as i got off the bus.....she apparently is not allowed to switch seats even though the old bus driver let her...... and the bus was not moving...... I HATE ALL THESE STUPID FREAKIN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sonar
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ps i am writing past here about ten minutes later

i feel much better after venting and reading save the world, and the comments on it.... i would just like to say Thank You Cruz for actually reading my essay....i am glad it could actually help someone.... that actually made me start the blog

Later ^_^

I love you Echo
-Sonar

6 comments:

Just Me said...

brit...any? The stupid pizza plate girl? Or another one? Wait...I am sooooooo confused...but pissed off at the same time...grrr...make sonar mad you pay...rawr.

Anyway...I still love you Sonar!! no freakin out...member? YTRAP!!

Sonar said...

YAY YTRAP!!!!! and yes stupid pizza plate girl..... I LOVE YOU TOO
do you want to do something this weekend, but it has to be tomorrow after noon, i am busy all day sunday(nobody ask), and i don't wake up until like eleven.
LOVE YOU TOO ECHO!
-Sonar

Just Me said...

I'm pretty sure I am free.
Although I will be sleeping in myself. As everyone could probably tell I didn't get much sleep this week. lol...so yeah sure.

I don't like stupid pizza plate girl...lol

Love You

Echo

Storm said...

i was saying 'PRISON!!!'
NOT FUN. don't go. especially since you don't have the power i have to get out. I WILL ELABORATE ON BOTH IN MY POST!!

Anonymous said...

Lee Harvey Oswald’s cadaver tag sold at an auction for $6,600 in 1992.

Anonymous said...

Vampire bats don’t suck blood; they drink it. By making small cuts in the skin of a sleeping animal, the bat laps up the blood while its saliva numbs the area.