Saturday, October 25, 2008

HUZZAH!!!

Today was awesome! YAY FOR SONAR! YAY FOR ECHO!!!

So Hmmm...... do i tell you people, NO! i let you wonder!

oh.... i never told anyone what happened after the dance, no i won't tell you that either..... and after the football game was kinda funny....but i won't tell you anything! Now anyways....later (if i am in a good mood)

I just have too many things to do now, ECHO WRITE YOUR PAPER SO YOU DON'T FAIL!!!!

it would take too long to explain everything so BYE!!!!
I LOVE ECHO!
-Sonar

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINE DONT TELL ME *Continues to dance to "Caramalldansen" with Soichiro and Jess *

Just Me said...

haha I COULD tell you, but I won't. lololololol

IM WORKING ON IT!!! GAH...stupid paper...needs to die...gerawr (new wording/spelling)

Sonar...don't jump off the railings kk? lol

I love you!!

Storm said...

but jumping off railings is FUN!!!!
i DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! so HA!!!
*hyperly continues dancing with nllp, jess and soichiro*
WE'RE HAVING FUN NOW!!!!
oo-oo-oa-oa
oo-oo-oa-oh
oo-oo-oa-oa
oo-oo-oa-oh
so come on!
dance echo dance
clap your hands!
dance echo dance
don't know a single dance step
this whole life
misa in the club say
neh, people carry me
CARAMELDANSEN!!!!!

Just Me said...

Sonar! Storm is scaring me!!! I don't want to dance! (I WASN'T DANCING EARLIER EITHER!! NOPEnopenope...wasn't at all...)

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!

*runs away*

Anonymous said...

In order here

NLLP: I WON'T!^_^

ECHO 1: NO JUMP! kk

STORM: No jump off railing with many peoples watching!

ECHO 2: YES YOU WERE!!!!
(wait i said i wasn't going to tell anyone) (but you brought it up)

You were definitely dancing at one point....you adimitted it to!.....i may put that in the details maybe not

love you
-sonar

Spirit said...

I JOIN THE DANCE! (starts dancing)

Anonymous said...

whoo!!! keep dancing!!! GO AND DANCE WHOO!!!