Tuesday, October 7, 2008

hmmmm

I have just declared myself back. HI PEOPLE!!!!!!
So....we have NO HUMAN SCHOOL!!!!! Thursday or Friday. YAY!!!

So, my stupid teachers are loading up on homework and tests.... I HAVE A MATH BENCHMARK TOMORROW!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A benchmark is like after a couple chapters, they give you a BIG test on everything!
And i have a European studies test tomorrow...it's like the unit-ish one, worth 80 points....

and a (intro to) graphic design test on the history of graphic design since 1900.

then we have to do some stupid survey thing in biology.... then i either have gym or a second science period.... i don't remember which....

Anyways.... Radar you may speak.....i am done fighting..... (taken out as it would probably start another fight)..... so .......

Later

I LOVE YOU ECHO!!!

-Sonar

No comments: