Sunday, October 12, 2008

Title goes here

Sorry not thinking clearly now.... no ideas for title.....

HUZZAH!! Jess is back and awake.... now if only i could find echo..... i wonder if she's hiding in a tunnel ( or exploring one) i didn't check the various tunnels/caves/holes in the ground all over earth....hmmm.....

LATER!!

I LOVE ECHO!!!

-Sonar

maybe she's in the Bahamas.....i didn't look there either..... Radar might kill me

PS Since 1978, at least 37 people have died as a result of shaking vending machines in an attempt to get free merchandise. More than 100 have been injured.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bibliophobia- Fear of books

Just Me said...

whoever is afraid of books??!!

Aparently not me!

Hiiiiiii Sonar!

Guess What?!
I'm not dead...although that one trip over the grand canton nearly did me in...hmm long story.

Anyway, I love you! Sorry I worries...some of you...(stupid anon. on my blog)

I care if I die thank you very much.

Well, I'm back

Echo

Cruz said...

Glad Echo's ok.

37 People? really?

Mechanophobia - fear of machines