Sunday, October 12, 2008

But i liked it.....

Catch and the Misfits said....
I can't believe I just deleted my own blog. What the whiskers is wrong with me? Good-bye, blog. Took way too much time to post and create anyway, so I am not going to make another one.

-Catch

Sonar says:

WHY? That is so awful.... i liked your blog.... HEY STORM!!! Let's make them a new one....
hey guys do you have an e-mail?

Still no Echo, Jess is back though.....that's good at least.

-Sonar

PS Phobia: meteorophobia Fear of: meteors

5 comments:

Storm said...

barophobia- fear of gravity. SO HA

Anonymous said...

...okay

Catch and The Misfits said...

No thank you, although that is very kind of you guys. It was an accident, I just started clicking buttons all over the place because my computer froze and I ended up clicking Delete Blog. They should make an "Are you sure? Yes/No" button. I am glad you guys liked it... while it lasted, I guess. But I am starting to get busy, lately and I have been blogging instead of doing stuff I am supposed to do, so I guess it is an accidental plus, in a way.

L8er, guys!
-Catch

Anonymous said...

Anemophobia- Fear of air drafts or wind

Cruz said...

Hey Storm,

Fear of storms/thunder-Brontophobia
Fear of feathers- Pteronophobia

How do you like those?