Monday, October 27, 2008

uhhh....

i am bored.
Je suis bored
I have boredom
J'ai boredom

ansbdfljkdm,scv/sdklf

TAG! GET OFF THE KEYBOARD!
grrrr....crazy little squirrel.

ANYWAYS! Echo won't write her paper, she keeps distracting herself.....last night, she stayed up until 3 in the morning PLAYING GAMES!!! because she can't focus on her paper.

hmmmm.........uhhhh....what was i going to say....... ummmm i don't remember so

BYE!
I LOVE ECHO!
-Sonar

ps. i just finished my stupid bio project on cells....i had to make business cards for each organelle thing.....BYE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky you...soichiro wouldn't stop bothering me last night so i did get to sleep till 3:00 a.m. and then woke up at 5 in the moring and then i fell asleep in class and got detention which sucked.

Unknown said...

that does suck...
I am falling asleep at the computer...

I think I finished my paper...
It's good enough.

Im too tired to care.
Kinda like I was too tired in french to care that I totally failed the passe compose quiz...because I literally just put down random words

I couldn't read the paper anymore...it was all like WHOA and tired and whee...ugh...im exhausted...

I love you Soanr!

Echo

Storm said...

hee, homwurkz: I HAZ NONE!!
well, no. i already finished it.
:3

Anonymous said...

Phobia: Francophobia Fear of: France, french culture

hehe you all like to speak french (except radar)

Unknown said...

Radar is spansih speaking .lol

Cruz said...

Sonar I just read your last 2 posts and comments and you're ruining my very real and justified predjudice stereotype i have all teenage guyz.

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about?