Saturday, October 11, 2008

zzzzzzz...

*yawn* i am tired, i still can't find echo, i can't give up, but i can't keep moving....i am about to fall over...I've circled the globe about seven times now..... no luck.....my semi-telepathic connection isn't working with her either..... hmph.....*yawn* caaaan'''''''ttttttt kkkkkkeeeeeeeeppp typingggggggggggggggggggggggg *falls off rolley chair*

huh.....what...oh yeah.....right

Jess hasn't shown up either and NLLP is starting to get worried...if anyone sees either of them....let us know....

Good Night,

-Sonar

PS Echo come back!( Jess too)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

be careful too ok

Catch and The Misfits said...

I can't believe I just deleted my own blog. What the whiskers is wrong with me? Good-bye, blog. Took way too much time to post and create anyway, so I am not going to make another one.

-Catch

Storm said...

no catch and misfits blog? noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
now storm is sad. but not too sad because i get to go to a corn maze with one of my friend's church group today! and the place we're going to had REALLY good ice-cream...

Catch and The Misfits said...

Catch has been to a place like that, but it was a long time ago.

I know, the blog is gone! -_____-
But it was an accident and we couldn't really keep up with it, anyway... so that's good!

-Shadow the Crazy Catboy

Anonymous said...

Jess and i really liked your blog!!!Well like they say if you love something set it free...i forgot the rest *giggle*