Friday, December 19, 2008

Dangerous Days of Daniel X

Well.... i just read it, it's actually a pretty good book, kinda confusing, but good..... you should all read it, and the inheritance cycle.

Anyways, i haven't really posted at all in a while, but i do appreciate everyone that is helping out with Save the World, and if everyone tells everyone they know to check it out, we could actually do something, other than just a small cult-like thing to save the world, but a big cult-like thing the might actually help.... if any of this ACTUALLY made sense to anyone ..... let me know because i have just reconfused myself......which i seem to do a lot

Later
I Love you Echo

-Sonar

6 comments:

Just Me said...

why oh why doesn't that surprise me?

Avalon said...

I read that book!

It was kinda out there...

You know... those books that are sooooo impossible that it's hard to get into them?

(ANd here I am, a Recombinant DNA Experiment commenting right now)

Gotta Fly!
Avalon

Avalon said...

Thats how you spell it, right?

Gotta Fly!
Avalon

Cruz said...

hey while you're updating your blog list, Fly On ended and won't have anymore posts and MAXIMUMRIDE Silvertip deleted like 2 months ago, I've been meaning to mention it, I just forget. Just thought you might wantto know, and that Dan X book, never read it.

yeah BIG-CULT things ALWAYS help lol... couldn't you have called it something else? organization, troop, squad, team, crew... a cult? lol that's funny.

Devin said...

I tagged you Sonar!

Timothy Reid said...

I liked that book, it was actually pretty good. I assume you have read maximum ride as well, correct?