Monday, December 22, 2008

WOOF!

I am such a border collie

Here check out www.dogster.com
YET AGAIN the link didn't copy right

oh wait... i just got tagged must see what it is

Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.

2. Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

3. Blogger s that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.

4. At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog
All right, Eight facts

  • I love pizza, iced tea, and caramel shorties
  • Intro to graphic is my favorite class
  • Math is becoming stupid
  • Outside it is cold because I made it that way, not storm
  • i don't play an instrument
  • Echo is the bestest ever
  • Storm gives me food all the time and one of these days shes going to put cyanide in it
  • I check this blog way too many times a day

Hmmm..... Eight people, EH?

  1. Echo
  2. Radar
  3. Storm
  4. Avalon
  5. Dark☼Horizon
  6. Balmung
  7. Cruz
  8. Obble
  9. Riyu
  10. Jess
  11. Soichiro
  12. Kid with a Tail (Chaos)

There are we satisfied now? GOOD

LaTeR


I love you Echo

-Sonar

7 comments:

Spirit said...

HA! You CAN'T Tag me! Storm already did!

Spirit said...

You also can't tag Storm...She tagged YOU

Storm said...

I TAGGED YOU FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!
and it was the WEATHER that made it cold, not you. or me. but i DID think of it first.
i'm NOT going to put cyanide in it. i'm going to put- oh wait nevermind! heh heh.

*transcribed by Neko-chan by phone*

Anonymous said...

um, i just tagged you all AGAIN and others have been doing it, ITS NOT IN THE RULES THAT I CAN'T SO HA!

Spirit said...

STORM! YOU ALMOST SAID IT!!!!!

Avalon said...

haha ur tagged!

On another subject:

WHats the problem with blogger and copying?
What you have to do is highlight it in another page and prag it to ur post.

HAHA UR TAGGED!

Gotta Fly!
Avalon

Cruz said...

Actually TAG-BACKS are allowed... that's why I put a disclaimer at the end of my post saying I wasn't going to do it again if I was tagged back... and Sonar! you picked 12 peoples!!