Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO TO ALL FROM THE LAND OF THE ICE!!!! and no. that's not iceland or greenland that i am talking about.

I would also like to welcome any new readers that are out there to my blog. AND thank you to all those who still read my blog, without you people, this is pretty much a waste of time.


SPIKEY!!!!

Tin Foil? NO! ice....

ICE SOCK!!!



FROZEN SPAIN!!!



Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.Drip. Drip. Drip. DripDrip. Drip. Drip. Drip
Later!!!
I LOVE ECHO!!!
-Sonar

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ZOMG SONAR YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

o...m...g...he...he spoke.... HE SPOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO EVEN BETTER HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spirit said...

Yawn....I need more sugar....

Spirit said...

...Though I like the ice spikes...they can be used for many things....hmmmmm I wonder....

Liam said...

Say radar any word on echo I emailed him a while ago You guys alright?
If u want email me man at
greatresistance@yahoo.com
or leave a message at my blog
www.great-resistance.blogspot.com
just read the very first post than the others in order of posting plz.
leave a comment if u want leave a message inthe greatresistance chat box not the normal resistance I won't get that. Rae will probally get it she doesn't go with my drift that much...
-liam

MaxRideRules said...

Um...ok dude?
Echo is Sonar's girlfriend. Idon't beleive Sonar is gay or echo is a transgender.
check her blog dude she posted semi recently

anywys
carp teacher coming...

tahnks for the help sonar

MRR

Anonymous said...

um...no im not transgender

that would be news to me...

AHEM anyway
HI MAXRIDERULES

I LOVE YOU SONAR

...bored...

Echo

Spirit said...

I understand!!..and yes, Echo is a girl...I FOUND THE POWDERED SUGAR!!!!

Anonymous said...

hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy
so yeah i wanted to say that the icicles look really cool....and hi...so yeah, anyways
isnt it kinda obvious that echo's a girl? no offense