Friday, February 13, 2009

Vendredi le TREIZE!!!!!

FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH!!!!!!!!!

that's today. hmm now where can i get a black cat.

HEY!!!! That makes today Basta's least favorite day ever..... from Inkheart

Well we have off human school today. and well i am quite bored.
TOMORROW IS VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!

hmmmm... what to do, what to do. where should we go, what should we do.

No problem MaxRideRules. AND! you got a blog. THAT'S AWESOME!

ummmm.... now what was i going to say.
I don't remember

I LOVE ECHO!!!
-Sonar

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE SONAR

...I wanted to comment and didn't know what to say so...

Echo

Oh and uh..

FEEL BETTER and pray to god I don't get it...I will hurt you. lol (Lilac is a little b****y lately...well she's like that 24/7 but you know...lol)

Spirit said...

GO LILAC!

Anonymous said...

are you ever coming back?

Sonar said...

eventually