Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just because..

Sonar is probably superbly lucky and getting some sleep right now...lucky son of a gun....anyway. I figured for anyone randomly passing through blogs and stuff, I might as well give you an update for him on his blog so you people can read something if you are dumb enough to be awake right now. Like me.

Kid with a tail is no longer on the enemy list. He has apologized and his flock has taken things into their own hands. Apparently, Echo is a nickname that stands for Echolocation....and the lab DID explode when he was created...my bad.

Tomorrow should be interesting. I will be asleep all day long. Heck, I'll become so off schedule the first week of summer that going back to a normal one will SUCK. It always does. We are planning on finding another school district to stay in because learning can actually be fun if you are with the right people (students and teachers). And it's better if you change each year because you don't stay stationary too long. Oh, but keep in mind, just because someone leaves your school and never comes back does not necessarily mean that they are one of us.

Why am I talking about school? It's SUMMER Monday is the first official day of summer in my mind. Tomorrow is the first official Saturday!

Echo

PS (I love Sonar)

3 comments:

Thought in a Cup said...

I am changing my name to Chaos.

Sonar said...

cool, i still like crimson but whatever... so i don't really feel like posting now, so i will just comment on anything and everything(or not)

LOVE YOU ECHO!!!

-Sonar

Spirit said...

It is fun to create chaos!