Saturday, June 14, 2008

Okay Fine

So i have decided to tell some of went on last night.

SO... well... the information you want i won't tell you. that is all between me, Echo, and whatever radar managed to get out of Echo.

So AFTER radar and storm ditched us...and hid behind the table... they went upstairs and blogged about what we were doing. all we did was cuddle a smidge bit on the couch.
hehehehehehe...

so we had no control of the remote, but Radar's Eraser friend... don't ask... put nickelodeon on and it was so stupidly hilarious

hey echo: "HAHA MY FINGERS IN YOUR NOSE"
she would get it.

AND NO!! YOU STUPID FREAKIN IDIOT!! SHE IS NOT CHEATING ON ME!!! AND YES I WOULD KNOW!! WE HAVE A TELEPATHIC CONNECTION!! and yes it has been open for the last... however long it has been since it developed. and... well... ONLY THOUGHTS ABOUT ME!! and needing sleep, and flipping about stupid IDIOTS LIKE YOU!!

I LOVE ECHO ALWAYS AND FOREVER

-Sonar

1 comment:

Just Me said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I love Sonar always and forever!

Yea...why would I be cheating on him and with whom?
I love him too much to do that...silly people...

Echo Echo