Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sonar's Question

All of the phone numbers have fallen out of your address book. Whose number do you look for first and why?

ECHO'S Number... duhh. she's my girlfriend. then Rita's in (location removed for ..) cause i need my waterice. then Radar's because a flock out of communication is a bad thing. then everyone else that wants to be friend then the people i am mad at. and finish with the people i despise. Besides i don't even have an address book, i just keeep all of the numbers in my phone...duh


Just saw that he had a new question. Thought I'd put it up. lol

3 comments:

Sonar said...

thanks, and you are/were getting the third degree cause i may have left. to go to mars. or the hotel on pluto. or the YMCA. but of course it was in a place near(or next to )a thing.

LOVE ECHO!! SO MUCH THAT REALITY CAN'T COMPREHEND IT!! HA

-Sonar

Just Me said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

I didn't sleep at ALL last night. Not a single wink. And we are going to the MALL now...SAAAAAVE ME!

I loooooove you<3<3<3

Ps. If you were the anon. on my blog ignore radar/echo comment. (she wanted to say go die, don't know why but you know)
Echo

Spirit said...

FUN!!!!! SUGAR!!!!