Thursday, June 12, 2008

Arts are better...for the most part

i'll be honest...the only sport I am completely familiar with is quidditch. lol (yes, from harry potter) I tried field hockey and softball once...didn't work out well. Tried track, ruined my knees. (stupid running...prefer flying better.)
I did do gymnastics and ballet and loved it. so...if you consider those sports then...yeah.Not in those anymore.
I prefer the Arts to sports anytime. (writing,music,drawing,painting,photography, etc etc)

So yeah. I guess I'm more on the creative side of things rather than the game of beating the snot of someone in a sport of whatever. I like to use my imagination...I'd be scared to see what would happen if I DIDN'T use my imagination..

BOOM I'd explode.

lol

Echo

(ps, love ya Sonar)

1 comment:

Sonar said...

right with ya on the arts thing ECHO!!!

-sonar
(p.s. love ya too)