Thursday, June 12, 2008

Time flies

haha get it...time flies .....no? oh okay never mind then

Seriously though. Last time I looked at the clock it was 12:15 it's been an HOUR. I mean, a whole HOUR.

Lazy Much?

Today I had Art and Gym. Fun. Tomorrow I have Chemisty and French. Not fun.

Ray has Chem and SPANISH. hahahahahaha (we're in the same boat ray!)

Anyway, I should be studying but I'm more hungry. Besides, I could just fly away and not have to ever take exams again...but then life wouldn;t be..."fun"

SONAR IS THE BEST

Echo

3 comments:

Just Me said...

lol editing my post much?

yes im sorry. I forgot to add SONAR IS THE BEST. (No really, he is...lol)

and that wouldn;t should be wouldn't. lol

I love Sonar <3

Echo

Sonar said...

sorry saw spelling errors...annoyed me

love you

Sonar

Just Me said...

lol s'all good. I typed too fast and didn't read it afterwards.

love you too.

Echo