Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just posting this from MY echo

DID YOU LOOK AT THE FREAKS BLOG???? Like..all the bad people names.

Omega and shcrap!

duuuuuuude. Now I'm really freaked. but only because you are a weirdo weirdo dude. Go stuff your square head in a mailbox.

Echo as in ME

THE ONE AND ONLY ECHO!

(my response on the "alphablog"
so you are the "alphaflock" people we were questioned about.
hmm Don't know what I did to you guys but I sure as hell don't like your attitudes.
Bite me
Echo...the Avian American BirdKid (none of that lizard crap)

Yea...go away losers)

-i am simply posting this from Echo's blog to show you what idiots are out there

3 comments:

Just Me said...

I sound a little lame but hey, what do you want me to do.

Sonar said...

we could so take them down

HA! we have two perfects, and jewel with her powers on our side

Spirit said...

Do you mean me and Silence?