Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sonar's "Fantasy" Story

Hahaha i had to write a fantsy story for english the other week. (which is the story echo wanted from me.) I gave it to her the day before the carnival and well, i have decided to post it.

WARNING: LONG THING AHEAD!!!!

and no, this version never actually happened, HELLO! fantasy

“Echo!” Storm screamed as she was thrown into the van with the rest of us. The Flyboys were attacking and we could not defend ourselves. There were too many to fight. We tried to fight and took out about eighty of them. I flailed about trying to hit something, but all I hit was Echo. I tried to open my wings but they were wrapped or tied or something. I could only wonder if the flock was as bad as I was. In my flock was Echo, Storm, Butterfly, and me, Sonar. We all knew the Flyboys- robots with lupine skin stretched over them- were sent by the scientists to take us back to the school-the deranged psycho facility where they make human crossbreeds- which of course is where we all grew up in dog crates.
They created Echo first. She has a bad wing- lost it in a fight with an eraser, which was a non-robotic Flyboy-and she could not lead. It is about ¼ the size of her other wing, but it is growing and she is shrinking to meet it. I was next. I have wings that are lighter on top and fade dark as it goes down, only on the underside. The top shines like polished silver. Then there was Butterfly. Her wings are like stained glass, only less fragile. Then came Storm. Her wings are a magnificent yellowish-golden fade.
As we looked around the van, we noticed another blob of darkness in the other corner.
“Who are you?” I ask, almost afraid of the answer.
“I am Radar,” She said “I am a perfect experiment on my way to destruction. Hey, do you know what these things are? They look like Erasers only they burn a lot easier.”
“BURN!” we all shouted,” How do you know they burn?”
“ Well, as a perfect I develop certain abilities since my avian DNA is grafted more perfect than any other, and I can create and control fire.” She said.
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
THUD!
“ Ow! That really hurts.” Said Radar.
Just then the back doors to the van were thrust open to reveal the school, and many scientists who looked very overjoyed. We were at the school and we all knew it. We could smell it, see it, we could even feel it in our hollow bones. Storm was throwing a temper-tantrum trying to get her way. She was the youngest, but had the most curious mood swings. She got her way all the time. Not here.
Before we said anything, we were grabbed and dragged down the hallway to the room we escaped from four years ago. They threw us in cages and the scientists put needles in our arms. I began to feel dizzy and before I knew I was lying on a beach with Echo.
First, I wondered where the rest of the flock was, then how I got here, and finally why Echo was the only one here. Then Echo turned away from the setting sun and gave the weirdest look, she never looked at me like that. I always dreamed about her like this but it was never real.
Then she came closer. I put my arms around her, tilted her head up- because I am like a 6’2” guy and well she is only5’2”-and then I kissed her. The wave were lapping at our feet and sun just set below the horizon when we finally pulled away. Then everything started spinning and I felt dizzy all over again.
I woke up back in the lab. The scientists were coming into my cage to fix some tubes or something. Big mistake. I kicked one out of the way and heard ribs crack. Luckily he took four others down with him. I ran to the others’ cages and unlatched them. Then we flew up and out the same air vent we did the first time, and then we were free again.
After we were out, we folded in our wings and went into the local town to buy some food. We discussed what we were going to do next. Echo wants to go to colonial Williamsburg. Butterfly wanted to go to the Grand Canyon. Radar wanted to leave and go find the rest of her flock. Storm wanted to go to with Radar, I always knew she was going to leave us one day.
So we wished Radar and Storm good luck and wished them a safe trip, and then we were free to go fly another day.



So this was before Echo and i were going out, one of my backwards hints that i liked her.

once again i remind you this was not one of our adventures.

I LOVE ECHO

Sonar

5 comments:

Spirit said...

I WAS THIRD! SILENCE WAS SECOND! ....you were WAAAAY after us....

Sonar said...

oh well

FANTASY!!!
as in NOT REAL!!!

Just Me said...

dont dis the story Ray

Spirit said...

.....

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.